Oil and gas projects require specialist expertise and multidisciplinary services, as well as extensive experience in respect of the implementation of highly complex projects using Project Implementation Models (PEM).
By virtue of our specialist expertise and experience relating to onshore installations and terminals Multiconsult has acquired knowledge and understanding about handling all phases of complex projects.
Multiconsult offers services throughout the whole value chain, from preliminary phase studies via FEED (Front End Engineering Design) to detailed engineering, construction follow up handover and later modifications and maintenance.
- Landfalls and pipelines
- Harbors and Terminal
- Onshore processing plants incl. LNG
- Storages incl caverns
- Docks and jetties
- Electrification from shore/grid
- Offshore Supply bases and Yards
- Downstream petroleum facilities
- At shore and onshore site investigations wit laboratory testing
- Site and infrastructure development incl temporary facilities in remote areas
- Port and marine investigations, simulations , design and engineering
- Civil, underground pipilines, foundations, structural and building multidiscipline design an dengineering
- Electricity network station design and engineering
- Design of petroleum caverns and tanks
- Enginering and project management
- Specilised consulting services related to noise and vibrations, authotity handling and environment impact analyses
- Winterisation analyses and icing modelling for harbors in arctic areas