The internal professional networks purpose is to enhance professional collaboration and skills development across organisational boundaries: regional, geographical and business areas. This ensures that resources and expertise are developed and utilised in the best possible manner.
What do the skills networks do?
In addition to being a tool for the exchange of experiences, the internal professional networks also serve as a venue for learning, innovation and development.
Multiconsult’s employees are the company’s most important assets. Multiconsult needs creative, motivated and knowledgeable employees who are keen to learn more. The internal professional networks are the organisation’s most important tool when it comes to structuring, managing and exercising skills development across the organisation.
The internal professional networks must:
- support the operation by maintaining and developing Multiconsult’s expertise
- advocate the development, sharing and exchange of expertise across Multiconsult as a whole
- stimulate innovation and contribute to market-focused skills development
- act as a support process for the organisation’s strategy and product development
- stimulate the maintenance of specialist management within Multiconsult