We have specialists who work world-wide in areas such as noise, vibration and acoustics, HVAC, commissioning, ice loads, environmental and physical working environment to name a few areas.
• Noise and vibration measurements
• Metocean data measurements (waves, currents, wind) and ice loads analysis
• Third-party verifications and design reviews.
• Physical working environment, noise, vibration, lighting, indoor environment
• Technical safety and risk assessment services, fire engineering, escape routes
• Material technology, inspection and technical condition reports, monitoring
• Mechanical completion and testing assistance.
• Commissioning of process engineering systems and utilities.
• Contract Administration. Descriptions and technical specifications
• Project control (scheduling, cost estimates, including weight calculation)
• Environmental Assessment of hazardous materials and substances offshore and onshore
• Environmental consulting regarding pollution and other environmental issues
• Risk impact and vulnerability analyzes