The company has also prepared tender documents for a turnkey contact based on the national services catalogue (NTK) standard. This contract also covers about four kilometres of open-air railway line. The project embraces platforms with underpasses, substructure with technical railway components and guideways, technical, service and personnel buildings, a new Nordbyveien overpass, bus terminal and parking for rail users. The open-air stretch contains large concrete structures, concrete portals for the Follo Line, a freight-track tunnel and technical buildings. In addition, the project includes extensive preparatory work for readying the project site for a turnkey contractor.
Scope of work
The assignment has been conducted with all disciplines located together in close cooperation with the National Rail Administration.
A staged methodology has been utilised for managing the assignment. Together with other management tools, this ensures control of costs, progress and deliveries.
During the design process, a number of studies, analyses and plans are produced as the basis for designing solutions. These include:
- safety, health and the working environment analyses
- reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) analyses
- policy documents
- failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) for water and drainage facilities
- identification of hazards and of reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM)
- vibration from trains.
Tender documents for a turnkey contract covering Ski Station and the open-air section will be developed under the National Rail Administration’s consultancy contract – the Follo Line Project Service Agreement.
- Site preparation
- Structural engineering
- Highway engineering
- Water, drainage and district heating
- Electrical engineering
- Fire precautions
- Noise abatement
- Environmental protection
- Safety, health and the environment
- Reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS)
- Cost estimates
- Environmental clearance
- 3D modelling