We offer services for all project phases, from initial planning through site supervision to the maintenance and rehabilitation of older installations. The company has extensive experience of both large and small projects in Norway and overseas.
- Preliminary engineering geological investigations for dam foundations.
- Planning and supervising injection work for dam foundations.
- Preliminary ground investigations for tunnels, caverns and shafts.
- Drawing up specifications and bills of quantities, including assessing rock support requirements in tunnels and caverns in conjunction with the preparation of tender documentation.
- Assessing the placement and orientation of machine halls for underground power stations based on experience, theoretical considerations and stress measurements.
- Supervising underground work during the construction phase and inspection of permanent rock support for tunnels and caverns.