Pre-engineering of a treatment plant for unstabilized oil from Oseberg.
The Pre-Engineering has been performed by Costain Oil Gas & Process (UK), Aker Maritime and Multiconsult, where Multiconsult where Multiconsult has been responsible for all Civil tasks in the project. The extension includes a new process area, rock caverns for storing of oil and LPG, pipe racks, modification of the product jetty and modification of the existing process site.
- Localization of sites and preparation of new process site
- Roads, bridges and culverts
- Underground Pipe and cable routes
- Foundations for towers,
- Tanks, steel structures, pipe racks and for other process equipments.
- Buildings in steel and concrete
- Rock storage cavern for oil and LPG