The project consists of gas conditioning and gas compression facilities, and process support systems for the transport of gas to the European continent. The onshore processing facilities cover approximately 2 square kilometers and handle a daily flow of 100 mill. m3 of gas.
The plant is constructed and operated in accordance with the highest requirements for Health, Safety and Environment protection.
Scope of work
Construction of site was performed according to plan.
Multiconsult is the civil engineering subcontractor for the entire detail engineering phase and, as such, responsible for:
- Site preparation
- Pipe racks
- Cable trenches
- Geotechnical design incl. depth compression
- Concrete structures, such as: dam, pumping station, basins and treatment plant, culverts, foundations for towers, tanks, pipe racks, equipment, compressors etc.
- Structural design of platforms, complex structures for support of tanks, pipe racks etc.
- Steel & concrete buildings
- Water and drainage
- Noise and vibration analyses