We have extensive experience of both large, interdisciplinary projects and small projects. Our biologists, hydrologists, landscape architects, social scientists, economists and engineers all work closely together to come up with good, interdisciplinary and sustainable solutions. We are very familiar with existing laws and regulations, and can help our clients to ensure that their energy projects are both cost-effective and sustainable. Multiconsult’s teams also collaborate with a wide network of external specialists and experts.
We provide specialists within HSE management with extensive, all-round experience covering all areas of working environment engineering/workplace hygiene and environmental engineering relevant to the energy sector.
Our experience covers the design of new facilities, rehabilitation and upgrade projects, HSE support and Environmental Management Systems for operating companies. Our environmental engineering team has excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements and international safeguard policies and good practice requirements. Our team also has experience of working at and for government agencies (the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority and the Norwegian Environment Agency).
The company’s services, which cover all project phases, include:
- Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Screening and Scoping during prefeasibility stage
- Environmental and Social impact assessments
- Concession/Licence applications including reviews of licence terms
- Environmental and Social Management Plans
- Environmental Restoration and Mitigation
- Specialist studies (Fish surveys, Air quality modelling, Noise mapping and modelling and landscape Architecture)
- River basin management
- Visualisation and 3D modelling
- Resettlement Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Environmental monitoring
- Evaluations and reviews
- Due diligence of project documentation
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Environmental Audits
- Capacity building and Training