Along with analysts from Multiconsult´s fully owned daughter company Analyse & Strategi, Multiconsult conducted an analysis of the status and potential of the renewable energy sector in Northern Norway (Nordland, Troms and Finnmark) to establish the potential for value creation in 2030 and 2100, and provide recommendations on appropriate policies to enhance investment and value creation.
The analysis covered the full range of renewable energy technologies.
Scope of work
- Mapping of current generation and theoretical potential
- Establishing current Levelized Cost of Energy for different technologies, and estimating future cost paths
- Analysis of key drivers and constraints based on workshops with key stakeholders
- Estimation of future value creation potential
- Policy advice on how to realize the potential for value creation