Skarg hydropower project: The project includes a powerhouse of two 12 MW units – in total 24 MW. Additionally, the project has 10 km of head race tunnels and 5 intakes. A new, 50 m high double curved arch dam was constructed at Sarvfossen. The production is about 70 GWh/year.
Brokke hydropower project: The project includes new extra waterways for existing Brokke hydropower station with 10 km headrace tunnels and 5 intakes from Brokke North and South. This will increase the production by 105 GWh/year.
Scope of work
Detail design of the new Skarg hydropower station with waterways and a new dam. Detail design of civil works, engineering geology site supervision of the tunnel works and follow-up of the electro-mechanical supplier and the hydraulic steelworks supplier.
- Project management
- Detail design of civil works
- Engineering geology site supervision
- Electro-mechanical – supervision and support
- Hydraulic steelworks supervision and support
- Ventilation, sanitary design, tender and support
- Road design