Oil and gas projects require specialist expertise and multidisciplinary services, as well as extensive experience in respect of the implementation of highly complex projects using Project Implementation Models (PEM).
We have developed our expertise in close cooperation with Norwegian and international oil and gas companies and the oil service industry in general.
Oil and gas projects require specialist expertise and multidisciplinary approach, as well as extensive experience in respect to proven technology and execution of highly complex projects. By virtue of our specialist expertise and experience designing some of the largest structures ever to have been constructed offshore, Multiconsult has acquired knowledge and understanding about handling all phases of complex projects.
Multiconsult offers services throughout the whole value chain, from preliminary phase studies via FEED (Front End Engineering Design) to detailed engineering, construction follow up handover and later modifications and maintenance.
- Subsea facilities
- Marine offshore concrete structures
- Fixed steel platforms with substructure, deck and modules
- Floating units
- Landfalls and pipelines
- Harbors and Terminal
- Onshore processing plants incl. LNG
- Storages incl caverns
- Docks and jetties
- Electrification from shore/grid
- Offshore Supply bases and Yards
- Downstream petroleum facilities
- Structural steel analysis and design of steel structures
- Design and engineering of marine offshore concrete structures like GBS and floaters
- Deep-water foundation design of seabed installations expertise in marine geotechnic integrated with structural disciplines
- Arctic and cold climate engineering for fixed and floating installations
- Early phase studies, FEED and detail design for topside structures and modules
- Consultancy expertise services related to NORSOK standards
- Commissioning and management services
- Metocean data collection and analysis